Android - The Basics Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Android System Architecture. Operating environment
- Discussion of the overall architecture of the system Android (Linux kernel, core libraries, JVM, etc.)
- Preparation of the working environment (Eclipse + Android SDK). Methods of debugging the program. Discussion of tools such as adb, draw9patch, DDMS, emulator, etc.
- Activity life cycle. Implementation and performance analysis methods onCreate, onStart, OnResume, OnPause, OnDestroy.
- Data structure design androidowego (src directories, res, xml file AndroidManifest.xml, permissions)
- The rules for creating layouts. Examples of Linear-class implementation, Frame-, table-, RelativeLayout.
- Implementation loading layouts from XML files and from within the application. Gravity class.
- Create menus and dialogs. Implementation and event handling class menu and classes that inherit the dialogue.
Support graphics and touch interface
- Review and implementation of the View class methods and drawable.
- Gestures - touch event processing. The implementation class methods TouchEvent
- implementation of the basic 'building blocks' of the software for Android. Implementation classes TextView, Button, Checkbox, ListView, etc.)
- Notification class implementation
Access to the other activities and services running in the background, multithreading
- Intent class overview - what it does.
- Running other activities. Implementation of the method startActivity () and onActivityResult ().
- Starting and communication services operating in the background. Discussion and implementation methods of the class Service.
- Threads and Multithreading. Implementation AsyncTask class.
- Synchronization. Implementation synchronize blocks and synchronized methods.
- The basic theoretical information about GPS, WGS84, digital maps (GoogleMaps, OpenStreetMap, BingMaps, etc.)
- Event handling GPS. Implementation LocationListener class methods.
- Drawing icons and objects on the map.
- Extracting the coordinates of the click on the map.
- Service settings are stored on the device. Class Preferences.
- Access to remote network services. Implementation classes HttpPost / HttpGet.
- parsing data structures in XML and JSON. Read and write files on the device.
- SQLite CONTENTMANAGER.
- Sensors, Cameras, OpenGL.
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price