Build your Didactic Toolbox Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
In this workshop you can improve your repertoire of teaching methods to formulate your message clearly, create more interesting lectures and seminars, and collect feedback. You will practice communicative techniques that help students to master difficult subjects in a self-responsible way.
Technical professionals who prepare and deliver training sessions
What are teaching methods?
- Expectations of participants
Planning a teaching unit
- Setting learning objectives with Blooms Taxonomy
- Setting learning objectives without Blooms Taxonomy
- SMART learning goals
- Well-known teaching methods
- Methods for frontal presentations
- Methods for interactive teaching
- Methods for computer-based training sessions
Teaching methods in practice
- When to apply which method?
- Learning phases
- Writing a lesson plan
- Frequent pitfalls
- Teaching units conducted by participants
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price