Creating multilingual sites in Drupal Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
This course helps to clarify and implement Drupal convoluted translation system.
It gives overview of available systems (Entity Translation, Content Translation, etc...), later practise the one chosen by the delegate.
It covers both, content, interface, automatic translation and all other aspects needed to create professionally translatable sites.
- Modules for Multilingual Drupal
- Content translation modules
- Interface translation modules
- Widgets and other modules
- Machine translation modules
- Setting up the languages
- Domain vs url
- Automatic language selection
- Translating Nodes (pages, books, posts, etc.)
- Translating other Entities
- Language Switcher
- Translating Menus
- Translating Block Contents
- Translation permission for translators
- Tracking differences and updating translations
- Helper modules and extras
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price