Creating multilingual sites in Drupal Training Course
This course helps to clarify and implement Drupal convoluted translation system.
It gives overview of available systems (Entity Translation, Content Translation, etc...), later practise the one chosen by the delegate.
It covers both, content, interface, automatic translation and all other aspects needed to create professionally translatable sites.
- Modules for Multilingual Drupal
- Content translation modules
- Interface translation modules
- Widgets and other modules
- Machine translation modules
- Setting up the languages
- Domain vs url
- Automatic language selection
- Translating Nodes (pages, books, posts, etc.)
- Translating other Entities
- Language Switcher
- Translating Menus
- Translating Block Contents
- Translation permission for translators
- Tracking differences and updating translations
- Helper modules and extras
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price