eXist-db Development and Performance Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
The objective is to enable attendees to quickly build applications inXQuery and make them ready for production use. Attendees will learn how to diagnose and resolve performance issues, properly define indexes for best performance, and how to optimise XQuery applications for concurrency.
Application development in XQuery
- We will guide you through a number of concrete application examples to show you how to:
- Quickly prototype a web application in XQuery
- Choose an application structure
- Use the right tools for application development (eXide, oXygen, WebDAV)
- Use and write function libraries and extension modules
- Set up indexes, URL rewriting, external resources
- Package and deploy your application
Performance and Optimisation
- Performance optimisation and making an application production ready:
- Understanding the basics of query execution and optimisation in eXist-db
- Characteristics of the different index types and their use
- Performance analysis, profiling
- Tuning indexes and database settings
- Optimising for concurrency
- You can contribute your own use cases for discussion or as an example which can can be worked through together during the day.
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price