ITIL®: Intermediate Lifecycle Stream: Service Transition (ST) Training Course
The main target group for the ITIL Expert Qualification: Service Transition Certificate includes, but is not restricted to CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers.
Examination costs are not included.
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Service Transition Principles
- Management and control of all Service Transition activities
- Service Transition Related activities around communications, commitment and organizational change
- Organizing Service Transition
- Control and coordination of Service Transition technology related activities
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks.
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price