LMS (Learning Management System) Overview Training Course
This course has been created for anyone who is interested in the possibilities of a LMS off the shelf platform. The course explains how to use the basic features of the LMS as well as giving an overview of most of the features available in the LMS. This course is delivered using the newest version of the LMS.
LMS and CMS overview
- What is a Course Management System (CMS)?
- What is a Learning Management System (LMS)?
Getting Started with LMS
- Creating an Account
- A First Look at a Course
- Adding Content to a Course
Creating and Managing Content
- Adding Content to the LMS
- Managing and Updating Your Content
- Effective Content Practices
Managing Your Class
- Understanding and Using Roles
- Student Groups
- Restoring and Copying Courses
Forums, Chats, and Messaging
- Assignment Types
- Creating Assignments
- Assignment Capabilities
- Managing Assignment Submissions
- Effective Assignment Practices
- Grades and Scales
- Surveys and Choices
- Front Page
- LMS Support
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price