MariaDB Galera Cluster Administration Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
This course is intended for database administrators.
The course presents options for High-Availability solutions using Galera Cluster.
You will learn the basics of Galera technology, as well as more advanced topics and practical knowledge related to configuring, optimizing and administering a Galera Cluster.
- Why I need them and what are High-Availability solutions?
- Cluster concepts
- What is MariaDB Galera Cluster and what it offers to my organization?
Galera Cluster Management
- How to start with Galera - what should I now before installation?
- Architecture and functionality
- First steps - Installation
- Going deeper - Configuration and Set-up
- Almost like a pro - Administration
- Operations and operation modes
- Upgrade Galera
- Backups and restoring
- Controlling state transfer between nodes
How to deal with Galera multi- master configuration
- Advanced configuration
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price