MATLAB Programming Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
This two-day course provides a comprehensive introduction to the MATLAB® technical computing environment. The course is intended for beginner users and those looking for a review. No prior programming experience or knowledge of MATLAB is assumed. Themes of data analysis, visualization, modeling, and programming are explored throughout the course.
- Working with the MATLAB user interface
- Entering commands and creating variables
- Analyzing vectors and matrices
- Working with data types
- Automating commands with scripts
- Writing programs with logic and flow control
- Writing functions
- Visualizing vector and matrix data
- Working with data files
- Importing data
- Organizing data
- Visualizing data
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price