One Day Workshop for AAA of Cisco Devices using a Windows-based TACACS+ Server Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
Suitable for network planners, engineers or anyone interested in TACACS+ operation with Cisco IOS devices.
Course is almost entirely practical if one day. If extended to 2 days due to lack of pre-reqs it will be around 50% practical.
- Review the operation of TACACS+ AAA process.
- Configure Cisco IOS devices to use TACACS+ for access to the management software.
- Configure Windows users/groups to authorise the TACACS+ requests.
- Configure TACACS+ server files for proper operation.
- Test successful operation of TACACS+.
Equipment used in Practical Sessions:
Cisco routers and/or switches running v12 of IOS. Windows 2008 R2 server running TACACS.net software.
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price