A Practical Guide to International Trade Training Course
Why should you attend?
We live and work in an increasingly global market which offers opportunities at every turn which we need to take. In some ways the world market is becomingly increasingly accessible, especially thanks to the internet. However, with the increased opportunities come increased competition and most of the complexities (about International Trade) remain in place.
Knowing the best ways to find your place on the international market is crucial to the success and growth of any business. We can provide you with the useful information and the best practice examples to make your International Growth plans and targets come true.
- Is business an increasing challenge to you and your company?
- Do you need to find new markets and new clients? Do you need to increase sales and profitability?
If the answer is yes to any of these three questions then this is a must do. The knowledge we give you will get you into new markets and enable you to find new clients.
Turning theory into practice:
The purpose behind this 2-day training course is to simplify and explain the processes of International Trade. You'll leave our event more confident and more positive to continue and expand your international activities. We'll provide several examples (involving trade in the Far East, Eastern Europe, USA and other markets), case studies and exercises to enable you to improve and expand your knowledge about International trading.
Who should attend?
- This course is designed for Sales and Marketing managers & professionals involved in International Trading.
- This course is also vital to everyone who trades with other markets and needs to improve their knowledge and approach.
Being successful in international sales
- Methods of getting your products / services to new markets
- Best practice and optimal ways for companies to significantly develop their presence on new and existing overseas markets
- Means of communication to achieve increased sales including face to face meetings - the best way to develop relationships & grow business
- Specific examples of international sales experiences in Far East & US markets.
Specifics of International Marketing
- Methods for routes to market your goods
- Best practices for marketing internationally
- Practical examples/exercises to differentiate routes the market in Far East, Europe, US and elsewhere
Tips for Negotiating home and abroad
- Differences of domestic and international trade
- Up to date methods of negotiation for international buying and selling
- Specifics of CRM in international trade
- Best examples of buying and selling experiences on international market
Cultural aspects of International trade. How to be recognized abroad.
- Nuances of cultural behavior on different markets
- Unique behavioral specifics of some cultures to keep in mind
- Examples of cultural specifics of Far East, Eastern European, US and other markets and the best ways to deal with them
Benefits to you:
- Getting essential knowledge and the most up-to date information about International Trading
- Feeling more confident, more positive and better equipped with the right tools to increase and expand your business, especially from new and increased international business
- Learning from the best practice of successful companies, participating in discussions and exercises will get you and your company into new markets and enable you to find new clients
- Exploring suitable methods of accessing new markets
- Finding the best solutions and useful instruments relevant to your company/industry
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price