SQL language in MSSQL Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
The course answers questions
- How to build a query?
- What opportunities have SQL?
- What is a relational database?
- What is the structure and SQL commands?
Relational database models
- The structure of a relational database
- Relational operators
Download the data
- Rules for writing SQL queries
- The syntax for the SELECT
- Selecting all columns
- Inquiries from arithmetic operations
- Aliases columns
- The WHERE clause
- The comparison operators.
- LIKE Condition
- Prerequisite BETWEEN ... AND
- IS NULL condition
- IN condition.
- Logical operators
- Many of the conditions in the WHERE clause
- The order of operators
- DISTINCT clause
- The ORDER BY clause
- Sorting by multiple columns or expressions
- The differences between the functions of single and multi-rows
- Functions text, numeric, date,
- Conversion functions
- Nesting functions
- Handling of NULL values
Aggregating data using the grouping function
- Grouping functions
- How grouping functions treat NULL values
- Create groups of data - the GROUP BY clause
- Grouping multiple columns
- Reducing the function result grouping - the HAVING clause
Retrieving data from multiple tables
- Types of joins
- Aliases tables
- Joins in the WHERE clause
- INNER JOIN Inner join
- External Merge LEFT, RIGHT
- Cartesian product
- Place subqueries in the SELECT command
- Subqueries single and multi-lineage
- Operators Subqueries single-line
- Operators Subqueries multi-IN, ALL, ANY
- UNION operator
- INTERSECT operator
- EXCEPT operator
Insert, update, and delete data
- INSERT command
- UPDATE command
- DELETE command
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price