Understanding Your Brand and Your Business Training Course
This course is designed for all staff requiring a wider view of their part of the business; their specific roles within it; and of their involvement in improving its contribution to the organisation as a whole
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what “brand” is and how they can influence it
- Understand the process for Change strategies and your company’s position within them
- Detail the relevant principles underlying any change to a business
- Realise the importance of Customer / Stakeholder relationships in the successful running of any business
- Define the financial aspects of a business and of the delegates’ part of that business
- Determine the important aspects of negotiating to ensure the best possible outcome for their part of the business
- What is a “brand”?
- What is your company’s brand?
- What can I do to influence the strength of the my company’s brand?
Basic Change Strategies
- The need for a company’s managers constantly to assess the current status of their part of the organisation – particularly when compared with its peers and competitors – and introduce pro-active (rather than re-active) changes
- The “STARS” model of Change Strategies and Planning
- How / Why previous change has gone well?
- How / Why previous change has not gone well?
- Lessons to be learned from previous change initiatives (in your company and elsewhere)
- The 9 Change principles – and putting them into practice
- Lewin’s model of Change Implementation
- The Change Kaleidoscope
The Psychological Affects of change
- How am I feeling now? How are my colleagues felling now?
- How will I / they feel as a change process unfolds?
Customer / Stakeholder Relationships
- What is a Customer?
- What is a Stakeholder?
- How can I get the most from each Customer / Stakeholder interaction?
- The Service : Profit Chain
Financial Aspects of a Business
- Financial Statements:
- Balance Sheets
- Profit & Loss Accounts
- Financial Forecasts:
- Cash-Flow Forecasts
- Business Cases
- Vision / Mission Statements
- Objective Setting to meet deliver the Mission Statements
- Performance Management to exceed the agreed Objectives
Negotiating for Best Results
- Communication in Negotiation
- The importance of Effective Presentations
- Different Negotiating Strategies
- Comparing Strategies
- Building Rapport
- The 3-phase Negotiating Process
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price