Using The Internet As A Marketing Channel For Businesses Training Course
Why Focus On Using The Internet As A Marketing Channel [for Promotion & Consumption of your products and/or services]?
Your company may have a superior product in terms of Brand Recognition, Pricing & Usability however - without giving adequate attention to the path that the product takes before it end up in the hands of the end user; your organization can quickly find itself losing significant market share.
The internet is becoming increasingly involved in the purchasing decisions of the end user. The internet can be both a strategic Promotion as well as Consumption channel. The challenge however is for organizations to incorporate the internet into the corporate plans from a strategic perspective.
Benefits of attending this comprehensive course will include :
- Learning practical tips how to stabilize existing client bases, acquire new customers and ultimately drive revenues
- Getting simply stated, armed with the practical, down to earth, tried and tested information
- Enabling the organizations to modify and extend their strategies & Tactics as appropriate in order to separate themselves from the competition
Why should you attend?
The overall effective use of the internet as a channel to market works in conjunction with the existing components of the Business strategy, such as Branding, Pricing, the USP & specific target Market segments in order to ultimately sell more to existing customers as well as acquiring new ones. As the focus of this program extends far beyond the standard practice of a company having a website and employing an agency to run Pay Per click campaigns all those involved with the Sales, Marketing and Support functions of the organisation will gain from exposing themselves to the content of the seminar.
Theory into Practice
The program examines and challenges key existing offline Marketing strategies & tactics and makes use of discussion and analysis as a foundation of how to incorporate them with full use of the internet and the New Technologies as a marketing channel.
Attendees will be given practical examples, tools and techniques which will help them to strengthen and bolster existing plans by incorporating the internet into Business and Marketing strategies, making use of the new technologies.
Some of the sections & subject matter of the seminar are as follows:
- Engaging customers via the corporate website
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Audio Marketing
- Pay per click traffic vs/in conjunction with organic traffic generation
- Outsourcing traffic generation vs PPc fees
- Developing traffic generation via natural organic search listings
- Bringing clients into the lead generation funnel via the internet
- Building a database of potential clients
- Auto responder systems
- Generating market research subjects
- Educating users in exchange for customer information
- Online membership sites
- Provision of online manuals and training
- List segmentation
- Identifying potential buyers
- Dominating the search engines
- Getting into the mind of the internet user
- Keyword research
- SERPS [search engine ranking positionings] for all major product categories
- Natural organic traffic
- Link Popularity / Link Reputation
- Move clients from online to offline
- Use of lead generation details
- Engaging clients in various online stages
- Selling at the top of the funnel
- Cycles of online and offline communication
- Affiliate and joint venture marketing
- Engaging with partner organizations
- Managing the relationship
- Making use of customer list
- Affiliate marketing
- Joint venture marketing
- Social media as part of the overall business strategy
- Generating traffic via social media presence
- Which social media sites to focus on
- Content Delivery
- Using lead generation to guide clients through the marketing funnel
- Engaging with different types of content
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price