Administering a Drupal 8 Website Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
Delegates are NOT required to install Drupal. Delegates must be familiar with web-based user interfaces and using a web browser. Some HTML knowledge is advantageous.
This course is for people who are completely new to Drupal 8. It will lead you through the basics of running a simple community website with Drupal, where things are and what to expect.
An Introduction to Drupal 8
- What is Drupal?
- The building blocks
- Where things live
- User settings
- Creating, deleting and editing users
- Roles and access
- Creating and editing content types
- Workflow options
- Creating, editing and deleting content
- Searching content
- Using blocks
- Drupal taxonomy overview
- Creating a directory
- Free tagging
- The Drupal menu system
- Friendly URLs and managing URL aliases
- Reading the logs
- Going offline for maintenance
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price