Advanced R Programming Training Course
This course is for data scientists and statisticians that already have basic R & C++ coding skills and R code and need advanced R coding skills.
The purpose is to give a practical advanced R programming course to participants interested in applying the methods at work.
Sector specific examples are used to make the training relevant to the audience
- R's environment
- Object oriented programming in R
- Reference classes
- Performance profiling
- Exception handling
- Debugging R code
- Creating R packages
- Unit testing
- C/C++ coding in R
- Calling dynamically loaded libraries from R
- Writing and compiling C/C++ code from R
- Improving R's performance with C++ linear algebra library
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price