Agile Project Management with Kanban Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Knowledge of basic phrases in project management, participation in projects with a team of several people.
participation in the "Agile Project Management with Scrum" training course.
IT Director, Project Manager, Technical Team Leader, Analyst, Software Developer, Tester
The purpose of this training is to acquire knowledge and practice of the workshops aspects of Kanban and Agile foundations.
Introduction to Agile
- Why Agile?
- What are the main objectives of Agile?
- How works mechanisms in Agile?
- How Agile can help?
Command & Control vs. Agile
- Factory model
- The functioning of canon
- The functioning of missile
- Pillars of Kanban
- Big Picture
- Concepts behind Kanban
- Kanban Rules
- Flow Diagram
- + technical practices
- Shared responsibility
- Benefit the "right" team work
- How to visualize process?
- How to create Kanban Board?
- What are and how to introduce WIP limits?
- What are and how to introduce Classes of Service?
- The most common waste
- Value Stream
- Value Stream Mapping
- Waste analysis
- Main concepts behind Kaizen (MUDA / MURI / MURA)
- Bottlenecks analysis
- Five Focusing Steps
- Simulation game
- Advanced topics
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price