Agile Software Testing with Continuous Integration Training Course
- What is QA?
- What is CI
- The costs of software development, refactoring and fix errors
- Identifying and understanding the project
- Profit for the organization
- Software development based on business requirements, assumptions DDD
- Problems in communication IT-Business
- Domain Model
- KISS principle and DRY
- Coding standards
- Creating reusable code through OOP and design patterns
- Identifying and reducing cyclomatic complexity
- Weight Method per Class
- Response For a Class
- Depth of Inheritance Tree
- Coupling Between Objects
- Lack of Cohesion of Methods
- Number of Children
- Cyclomatic complexity
- Metrics class
- Model Metrics
- Metrics for use
- What, when and how to test?
- The method of "white-box" and "black box"
- The role of testing in agile methodologies
- TDD only a potential increase in the cost of the project
- Unit testing
- Behavioral tests
- Functional tests
- What is refactoring?
- Debt technology
- Code smell
- Refactoring patterns
- The role of documentation in agile methodologies
- What to document?
- Types of documentation
- Documentation and agile methodologies, or you can call (Working software over comprehensive documentation)?
- Standard XMI
- Automatic generation of documentation
Tools and Environment CI
- Tools and Environment CI
Agile and CI/QA
- Planning and incremental development
- Embracing Change
- Short stages
- Interdisciplinary team
- Extreme Programming, Code Review
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- How do you begin the process of implementation?
Introduction to testing
- Functional Tests
- Regression Test
- UAT Tests
- Unit Tests
- Usability Tests
- Non Functional Tests
- Performance test
- Load test
- Stress test
- Soak test
Test or not to test
- Who is making decisions about what to test?
- The cost of testing irrelevant things
- Calculating ROI (what if something fails analysis)
- The role of Test Manager
The process of Testing
- Testing is a process and a strategy
- Identifying testing needs
- Gathering requirements (use cases, user stories)
- Scoping (choosing and prioritize scenarios)
- Designing tests
- Preparing data
- Preparing environment
- Creating or Recording tests
- Perform the test
- Analysis and reports
- Conclusions and improvement
- When to say "stop"
Product owner and Tests
- The customer representative and test priority
- Prioritizing tests
- Writing effective stories for UAT
- Acceptance criteria
- Group exercise to produce customer requirements and write stories based on the requirements and create tests
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Public ClassroomParticipants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
Private ClassroomParticipants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
Private RemoteThe instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price