Apache Mahout for Developers Training Course
Developers involved in projects that use machine learning with Apache Mahout.
Hands on introduction to machine learning. The course is delivered in a lab format based on real world practical use cases.
Implementing Recommendation Systems with Mahout
- Introduction to recommender systems
- Representing recommender data
- Making recommendation
- Optimizing recommendation
- Basics of clustering
- Data representation
- Clustering algorithms
- Clustering quality improvements
- Optimizing clustering implementation
- Application of clustering in real world
- Basics of classification
- Classifier training
- Classifier quality improvements
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price