Build your Didactic Toolbox Training Course
Duration7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
In this workshop you can improve your repertoire of teaching methods to formulate your message clearly, create more interesting lectures and seminars, and collect feedback. You will practice communicative techniques that help students to master difficult subjects in a self-responsible way.
Technical professionals who prepare and deliver training sessions
What are teaching methods?
- Expectations of participants
Planning a teaching unit
- Setting learning objectives with Blooms Taxonomy
- Setting learning objectives without Blooms Taxonomy
- SMART learning goals
- Well-known teaching methods
- Methods for frontal presentations
- Methods for interactive teaching
- Methods for computer-based training sessions
Teaching methods in practice
- When to apply which method?
- Learning phases
- Writing a lesson plan
- Frequent pitfalls
- Teaching units conducted by participants
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price