Some of our clients
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Delegates who have an interest in Process Modelling will benefit from attending this business process modeling notation training course including:
- Business and Process Analysts
- Process Designers and Implementers
- Project and Programme Managers
- Anyone involved with business change and transformation.
- Course Introduction
- Modelling Business Processes - Modelling Notations (BPMN)
- Introducing BPMN
- Basic BPMN Notation - Flow Objects
- Exclusive Gateway
- Parallel Gateway
- Inclusive Gateway
- Pools and Lanes
- Message Flows
- Event-Based Gateway
- Intermediate Boundary Events
- BPMN Diagrams
- OMG Certification (OCEB)
- Facilitated Workshop
- Using the acquired BPMN knowledge to undertake exercises based on company process examples
I enjoyed the exercises, The training room, Tea kitchen.
I really was benefit from the interactivity and dedicated trainer.
Guiding Approach and showing errors and plits of each solution
Katarzyna Kasprzycka - WIBO SP Z O.O.; Sopra Steria Polska sp. z o.o.;
WIBO SP Z O.O.; Sopra Steria Polska sp. z o.o.;
Theoretical Knowledge supported by examples and tasks. Opportunity to ask questions and possible discussions between trainees. A Small group of participants, thanks to this trainer could also shine attention to the individual participants of the training. Very good preparation of the trainer (presentation, tasks, examples). Ability to work in the system.
Justyna Kulka - WIBO SP Z O.O.; Sopra Steria Polska sp. z o.o.;
The issues, I consider that BPM N is a tool that today can help us optimize times and resources in our processes
SEGURO BANORTE, S.A. DE C.V