Some of our clients
7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- A general understanding of AI and Big Data
Cognitive computing refers to systems that encompass machine learning, reasoning, natural language processing, speech recognition and vision (object recognition), human–computer interaction, dialog and narrative generation, to name a few. A cognitive computing system is often comprised of multiple technologies working together to process in-memory 'hot' contextual data as well as large sets of 'cold' historical data in batch. Examples of such technologies include Kafka, Spark, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, and Hadoop.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how Cognitive Computing compliments AI and Big Data and how purpose-built systems can be used to realize human-like behaviors that improve the performance of human-machine interactions in business.
By the end of this training, participants will understand:
- The relationship between cognitive computing and artificial intelligence (AI)
- The inherently probabilistic nature of cognitive computing and how to use it as a business advantage
- How to manage cognitive computing systems that behave in unexpected ways
- Which companies and software systems offer the most compelling cognitive computing solutions
- Business managers
Format of the course
- Lecture, case discussions and exercises
To request a customized course outline for this training, please contact us.
I like examples to explain
Course:OptaPlanner in Practice
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Canada!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Canada
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!