Some of our clients
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of Blockchain technology
- An understanding of Bitcoin and cryptography
- Programming experience
- Experience with Linux command line
MultiChain is an open-source platform for building private blockchain applications. It aims to remove perceived problems associated with bitcoin by limitting the visibility of the ledger and allowing institutions to set controls on transactions as well as forego distributed mining.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use MultiChain to set up a private blockchain and develop a sample application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and use the tools needed for MultiChain development.
- Create, connect, configure and use their own private Blockchain.
- Create an initial node, start the genesis block, and enable private mining using other nodes in the network.
- Transact native assets, enable and control mining, and install MultiChain Explorer and webDemo.
- Use API commands to control MultiChain and handle error codes and messages.
- Customize the runtime parameters that affect the behavior of individual nodes.
- Create a consensual governance model for the blockchain.
- Install and use popular bitcoin wallets and libraries for connecting to a MultiChain blockchain.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- This course can be offered on AWS, Microsoft Azure or other services. To request a specific environment, please contact us to arrange.
Introduction to Private Blockchains
- Private vs Public Blockchain
Overview of Transactions, Consensus and Other Blockchain Concepts
Overview of MultiChain Design and Features
Compatibility between MultiChain and Bitcoin Core
Setting up a Private Blockchain Using MultiChain
Connecting to the Blockchain
MultiChain Streams, MultiChain Explorer and MultiChain Web Demo
API Commands for Controlling MultiChain
Building Proof-of-Existence Tool on MultiChain
Using Bitcoin Wallets and Libraries to Connecting to a MultiChain Blockchain
Summary and Conclusion
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Course:Blockchain for Developers
Trainer knows very well the subject. He try to give a lot of examples in order that we understand "how" it is working. He answer to all questions raised. Very available.
christel salve - BICS
Course:Blockchain for Telecom