Some of our clients
21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- An understanding of Business Processes
- An understanding of ERP concepts
- An understanding of Boolean Algebra and Algorithms
- Operations Managers
- Business Analysts
- Process Analysts
- Automation Developers
RPA Express is one of the tools in WorkFusion's automation toolkit. RPA (Robotic Process Automation) in general is defined as the automation technique in which simple precoded snippets, similar to macros in Excel/VBA, are used to perform a repetitive task normally performed by a human on an enterprise application.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to identify the key process variables and connect them as they step through the creation of a business flow using RPA Express.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure RPA Express.
- Identify the steps and actions to be recorded by RPA Express.
- Use RPA Express to map out a business flow.
- Create bots to capture and repeat events on a website, desktop or terminal.
- Plan a process automation strategy.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- RPA vs Process Automation and Test Automation
Overview of Robotic Process Automation
Identifying the Process to Automate
People, Commands and Data Involved in the Identified Process
Determining the ROI for Implementing RPA Express
Installing and Configuring RPA Express
Process Workflow in RPA Express
Using the RPA Recorder
Creating a Software Robot with RPA Express
Automating a Desktop Application
Automating a Web Application
Automating a Citrix Application
Automating Oracle and SAP Applications
Configuring Bots in RPA Express
Managing Your Bots
Testing the RPA Solution
Integrating RPA Express with Legacy Applications and Processes
Deploying an RPA Solution
Summary and Conclusion
2020-03-04 2020-03-06Calgary - Macleod Place II
Carter Bank & Trust
Matt Spear - Carter Bank & Trust
The chance to learn how to use RPA.
Carter Bank & Trust
It was very hands on and the trainer provided us with all the clarification. And he also provided us with a lot of documents which is amazing.
Alok Roy - Carter Bank & Trust
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Canada!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Canada
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!