Some of our clients
21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- General understanding of business processes and office workflows
- Some technical background
- An understanding of programming concepts is helpful but no actual programming experience is required
- Process designers
- Technical persons in charge of deploying RPA within their organization
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) refers to process automation technology (think "software robot") that aims to replicate the actions of a human interacting with a software application or system. An example of a software robot performing the task of a human, would be the entering of data into an ERP system
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to implement RPA by engaging in practical, hands-on exercises and discussions.
By the end of this training, participants will have working knowledge of the prominent tools available for designing and deploying RPA systems and will be in a position to evaluate and choose among such systems. Participants will implement various sample RPA projects and gain the necessary practice and mindset to implement a similar system within their own organization.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- This course can be customized to address different industries and business cases, including Banking, Retail, Government, Telecommunications, Utilities, and Transportation.
- To request a customized training, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of process automation, before and now
Overview of existing RPA solutions and vendors
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- Pega OpenSpan
Front office vs back office robots
The anatomy of a workflow: how data moves
How to find a good process to automate
Exercise: Taking stock of your systems and processes
Exercise: A simple automation creation demo (web scraping)
Exercise: Desktop automation task
Exercise: Web Automation task
Branching a workflow
Debugging a workflow: tools and techniques
Deploying RPA in production
RPA best practices
Collecting data generated by robots
Roles in RPA
Security of RPA
2020-03-03 2020-03-05Mississauga - Airways
The trainer and his comfortable voice and knowledge of the field.
ABB AB Robotics
Actual demonstration of the robotics.
Julie Ann Minas - WNS Global Services Philippines Inc
The system itself as this will help our process to develop a bot that will make it more efficient.
Raymond Mercado - WNS Global Services Philippines Inc
I liked the exercises.
WNS Global Services Philippines Inc
The trainer have come prepared for the material/software to be used that enabled us to experience the application itself.
Mary Jane Dela Peña - WNS Global Services Philippines Inc
The availabilidy of the trainer and the product itself , its very useful.
Walter Da Silva - Banco Millennium Atlântico SA
The information shared, and exercises we had.
Banco Millennium Atlântico SA
Nilson Vieira - Banco Millennium Atlântico SA
The exercises and teaching method of trainer
Josemar Manuel - Banco Millennium Atlântico SA
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in Canada!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in Canada
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!