Some of our clients
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
This course is part of the Data Scientist skill set (Domain: Analytical Techniques and Methods).
Tableau helps people see and understand data.
- Connecting to Data
- Connecting to various databases – data connection types
- Multiple data sources & data blending
- Creating Basic Visualizations
- Sorting, Filtering, Organizing data
- Using Multiple Measures on the Same Axis
- Showing the Relationship between Numerical Values
- Mapping Data Geographically
- Tableau geocoding – advanced mapping + using Background Images
- Basic calculations and aggregations
- Parameters, references lines
- Overview of additional visualizations
- Dashboards: quick filters, actions, and parameters
- Advanced calculations
- Tips & tricks – parameters, calculations, sorting, filtering etc.
- Best practices when using Tableau
Leader's approach. Good didactics.
Krzysztof Zimerman - CREDIT SUISSE (Poland) Sp. Z o.o.
A lot of new information about connecting with databases etc ..
CREDIT SUISSE (Poland) Sp. Z o.o.