Drupal Theming Training Course
Web developers will learn how to create and modify Drupal Themes that can be very flexible if you thoroughly comprehend the essence of their actions. Course participants will learn how to interactively modify existing themes and create new ones from scratch, using a Firefox plugin tools.
- The construction site in Drupal
- Download a theme
- Installing the composition
- Modifying built-composition
- Designing the composition.
- PHPTemplate Engine
- Theming Blocks and Content Types
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Overriding existing Style Sheets
- Creating a new theme from scratch
- Firefox tools
- Plugins - Firebug and Webdeveloper
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price