Foreign Exchange and the Currency Markets for Business Training Course
The course has been created for business people exposed to risks related to currency exchange.
Importers, exporters, people sending monies abroad and all other people interested how the currency market works.
This course explains the workings of the Foreign Exchange Markets for information ONLY and does NOT provide Investment Advice!
- Understanding the Forex market
- Factors influencing exchange rates
- Foreign Exchange Risk
- Spot Transactions and Forward Contracts
- Exotic Contracts
- Settlement and Delivery
- Hedging and Risk Management
- Bank or Broker?
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price