Linux Security Training Course
During the course, participants will learn among other things as:
- How to hack into the server and how to protect your server against hackers?
- How to see the user's password and how to select the password?
- How to limit user resources (memory, CPU time, the maximum number of processes, number of logins, etc ...)?
- How to check if the files on the disk are damaged or how to check if someone with them "tinkered"?
- How to send log files to remote machine?
- How to protect your log files before modification?
- How to securely erase files so that no one could have them anymore preview?
- How to create an encrypted file system?
- How to encrypt and sign files?
- How to protect yourself from exploits?
Securing the physical console
- Protection against accidental restart CTRL + ALT + DEL
- Prevention booting kernel with additional parameters
- Automatic session logout
- Locking the virtual console
Upgrading the system
The rights and ownership
- Sticky bit
Security file systems
- Mounts partition with additional parameters
- Determining the size of the partition and file system
- Capacity Limits for Users (quota)
Data integrity checking
- MD5sum and friends
Safe file delete
- Secure delete (s) attribute
- Secure undelete (d) attribute
- Wipe, shred
File signing and encryption
- Program GnuPG
- Program PGP
Program and kernel messages logging
- Remote logging
- Securing logfiles
- Preventing log tampering
- Next generation syslog
- Log monitoring
- Log files and other forms of monitoring
Login and PAM
System security and Kernel
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price