Mercurial for Users Training Course
Mercurial and Alternatives Overview
Introduction to Distributed Repositories
- Differences between distributed and centralized repositories
- Committing, Branching, Tagging
- Mercurial in daily use
- Collaborating with other people
- Tracking Changes
- File names and pattern matching
- Managing releases and branchy development
- Finding and fixing mistakes
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price