Modelling Decision and Rules with OMG DMN Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
OverviewThis course teaches how to design and execute decisions in rules with OMG DMN (Decision Model and Notation) standard.
Introduction to DMN
- Short history
- Basic concepts
- Decision requirements
- Decision log
- Scope and uses of DMN (human and automated decision making)
- Decision Table
- Simple Expression Language (S-FEEL)
Overview of Execution
- Tools available on the market
- Simple scenarios and workshop for executing the decision tables
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price