As an OCRES™ Certified Professional, you will be able to show employers and clients that you know Real-time and Embedded programming specifications, making you a more attractive candidate for hiring and promotion.
OMG Certified Real-time and Embedded Specialist (OCRES) - Advanced Exam Preparation Training Course
28 hours (usually 4 days including breaks)
Passing score on Fundamental OCUP examination and the Intermediate OCRES.
The Advanced Exam covers a broader range of concepts and knowledge from Real-time and Embedded programming standards than the intermediate Exam.
The OCRES Advanced Exam covers several additional chapters of a textbook on real-time software engineering, plus portions of these nine OMG specifications:
- OMG MDA Guide
- UML Profile for Schedulability, Performance, and Time
- UML Profile for Quality of Service and Fault Tolerance
- Real-time CORBA with Dynamic Scheduling
- CORBA for Embedded (CORBA/e)
- Data Distribution Service
- Lightweight CORBA Component Model
- Deployment and Configuration
- Extensible Transport Frameworks
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Private Remote|
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price