Performance Testing with LoadRunner Training Course
Duration35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
Good to have:
- Understanding of any programming language like C, Java etc.
- Understanding of any operating system like Windows, UNIX etc.
- Testing Managers
- Performance testers or Performance engineers
- Developers who want grow their career in performance testing.
Format of the course
40% lectures, 60% labs
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Stages
- Various Methodologies in SLDC (Agile, waterfall etc)
- Functional Testing (Manual/Automation)
- Various testing's as part of SDLC ( Unit Testing, IST, UAT etc)
- Performance testing and its importance
Performance Testing Concepts
- Introduction to Performance Testing
- Various tools available in the market
- Performance testing Life Cycle
- Scripting, Execution, Analysis
- Environment set up
- Test strategy/Plan
- POC (Proof of Concept)
- Requirements gathering
- Understanding of various performance tests.
- Capacity Planning test
- Benchmark Test
- Fail-over/Fail-back Test
- Stress Test
- Duration/Endurance Test
- Load Test
- Introduction to LoadRunner
Scripting, Execution, Analysis in Load Runner
- Scripting using LR VuGen using various protocols
- Understanding of Winsock, Java vUser and webservices
- Web (Click & Script)
- Web (HTTP/HTML)
- Parameterization and various options under it
- Correlation (Manual/Automatic)
- Customized loops/code in scripting
- Execution using LR Controller
- Understanding of Load Generators
- Run time settings
- Manual/Goal-oriented scenario
- Ramp-up, Constant Duration, Ramp-down
- Analysis using LR Analyzer
- Merged graphs
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price