Programming with Big Data in R Training Course
Duration21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
Introduction to Programming Big Data with R (bpdR)
- Setting up your environment to use pbdR
- Scope and tools available in pbdR
- Packages commonly used with Big Data alongside pbdR
Message Passing Interface (MPI)
- Using pbdR MPI 5
- Parallel processing
- Point-to-point communication
- Send Matrices
- Summing Matrices
- Collective communication
- Summing Matrices with Reduce
- Scatter / Gather
- Other MPI communications
- Creating a distributed diagonal matrix
- SVD of a distributed matrix
- Building a distributed matrix in parallel
- Monte Carlo Integration
- Reading Datasets
- Reading on all processes
- Broadcasting from one process
- Reading partitioned data
- Distributed Regression
- Distributed Bootstrap
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet. More Information
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price