Programming in Windows 8 with XAML and C# Training Course
Technical Team Leader, Software Developer
The purpose of training is to acquire the ability to develop business desktop applications in Windows 8 with XAML and C#.
During the course, students become familiar with the MSDN resources and tools to support the development process, such as Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2012
- First program - Hello WPF World !
- Compilation, Debugging
- Microsoft .NET
- What is .NET?
- CLR and Garbage Collector
- DLL vs. EXE?
- Technologies within .NET
- Foundations of Windows 8 Development
- Windows 8 Development History
- MVVM design pattern - description
- Windows 8 Development vs. WPF vs. Windows Forms
- In and Out
- Windows 8 Development project structure
- XAML, Layout, Dependency Properties
- Commands and Resources
- Styles and Behaviours
- Databinding, Data Streams
- Data Flow
- Data modelling in Windows 8 Development
- Access to databases
- Entity Framework
- CRUD operations
- Data Validation
- Controls review
- User Controls a Custom Controls
- Advanced topics
- Asynchronous and parallel operations
- IoC (Inverse of Control)
- Unity 2, PRISM
- Complete Business Application - Real World Application
- Development of System Architecture in groups based on the specified Business Case
- Data modelling
- Application testing
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price