Starting Business in China Training Course
This course is designed for business owners, entrepreneurs and managers who want start a business in People's Republic of China. It focuses on professional services industry (consulting, hi-tech, etc...), though people working in other industries can also benefit from the course.
Th motivation to create this course was that there are a lot of courses focusing on culture or pure legal aspect of doing business in China, there was no course which would comprehensively cover all aspects of the business.
This course does not provide any legal advise. It is provided by people who started their own business in China, not lawyers.
- Choosing type of company
- Legal requirements
- Process, departments and permissions
- Limitation of operations in China
- Regulations in different areas
- Free trade-zones
- Office renting requirements
- Choosing office provider
- Company chops (stamps)
- Significance of chops
- Types of chops
- Basics of accountancy in China
- Where to host
- Permission to host in mainland china
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Marketing
- Offline Marketing
Very Short Cultural Hints
- Learning the language
- Other things you shall know
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
- Public Classroom
- Participants from multiple organisations. Topics usually cannot be customised
- Private Classroom
- Participants are from one organisation only. No external participants are allowed. Usually customised to a specific group, course topics are agreed between the client and the trainer.
- Private Remote
- The instructor and the participants are in two different physical locations and communicate via the Internet
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price