Remote training courses (Live Instructor-led online) are taught by an instructor one-to-one or with a small number of people.
What do I need?
1. Install VNC Viewer (Recommended Method)
NOTE: No need to install VNC Server.
- Go to: http://www.realvnc.com/download/viewer
- Choose the VNC Viewer for your operating System
- Install and Run VNC Viewer
- Connect to our VNC Server (IP Address, Port and Password provided by the training coordinator).
If you expect any problems with your firewall, ask your administrator to enable ports 5900 to 5920 on TCP protocol.
If this is too difficult, please let us know so that we can enable the ports suitable for you.
Accessing Remote Dekstop Using Browser (The last resort method)
Please use this method only if you cannot install VNC viewer on your computer.
- Make sure you have the newest version of Chrome or Firefox (it works in other browsers as well, but it is not regurally tested)
- Go to test URL provided by the training coordinator and check whether you can connect
2. Installing Skype
- Go to: http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-skype
- Install Skype and log in or create the user
- Test your microphone and speakers by calling Skype login echo123
- Add user "nobleprog" for assistance or other Skype login provided by NobleProg training coordinator