jQuery Training Course
This course is delivered in English.
This course covers the basics of jQuery all the way up to building plugins.
- Further development
- jQuery versions, development and compressed
- Preparing environment to support auto-completion and help
jQuery structure and components
- XMLHttpRequest object
- using HTTP GET, POST
- Using JSON objects
- Binding and unbinding events
- Convenient event helper methods
- jQuery event object
- Event features
- Finding a plugin
- How to use jQuery plugins
- How to minimize the size of the plugins
The more delegates, the greater the savings per delegate. Table reflects price per delegate and is used for illustration purposes only, actual prices may differ.
|Number of Delegates||Public Classroom||Private Classroom||Private Remote|
|Location||Date||Base Classroom Price|
Too expensive? Suggest your price