Some of our clients
14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Delegates should have a solid high school level maths knowledge.
This course has been created for people who require general statistics skills. This course can be tailored to a specific area of expertise like market research, biology, manufacturing, public sector research, etc...
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Sampling Demonstration
- Levels of Measurement
- Measurement Demonstration
- Basics of Data Collection
- Summation Notation
- Linear Transformations
- Qualitative Variables
- Quantitative Variables
- Stem and Leaf Displays
- Frequency Polygons
- Box Plots
- Box Plot Demonstration
- Bar Charts
- Line Graphs
- Central Tendency
- What is Central Tendency
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Balance Scale Simulation
- Absolute Difference Simulation
- Squared Differences Simulation
- Median and Mean
- Mean and Median Simulation
- Additional Measures
- Comparing measures
- Measures of Variability
- Estimating Variance Simulation
- Comparing Distributions Demo
- Effects of Transformations
- Variance Sum Law I
- Areas of Normal Distributions
- Varieties of Normal Distribution Demo
- Standard Normal
- Normal Approximation to the Binomial
- Normal Approximation Demo
I generally liked the trainer Knowledge.
SAP Business Objects
The fact that we had the time to cover some useful extras.
Alina Vishniakova - TUI Business Services GmbH
Openness to our training needs in relation to the work we do and the level of statistical knowledge.
Grzegorz Bronikowski - Orange Szkolenia Sp. z o.o.
simple way of passing knowledge through the trainer, the possibility of asking questions not necessarily concerning the main subject and adjusting the issues covered to our needs
Joanna Bielak - Orange Szkolenia Sp. z o.o.