Online or onsite, instructor-led live MongoDB Atlas training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MongoDB Atlas to run, deploy, and manage databases at scale through automation and simplified configurations.
MongoDB Atlas training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Canada onsite live MongoDB Atlas trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Some of our clients
MongoDB Atlas Course Outlines in Canada
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up, configure, and access the MongoDB Atlas cluster.
- Understand the features, architecture, and advantages of MongoDB Atlas.
- Learn how to import/export, query, and manipulate data in MongoDB Atlas.
- Use Atlas APIs to automate database operations and administration.
- Apply the best practices in managing and scaling MongoDB deployments.