Local, instructor-led live ONAP (Open Network Automation Platform) training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use ONAP to automate networking services.
ONAP training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Canada onsite live ONAP trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The course build up the whole picture and helped me understand in depth how to deal with everyday tasks I perform with Tenable Census Manager.
Course: Nessus Manager
I generally was benefit from the whole training.
Course: Nessus Manager
|onap||ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation||14 hours||ONAP (Open Networking Automation Platform) is an open source platform for orchestrating and automating physical and virtual network elements. ONAP originated from OpenECOMP and Open-Orchestrator (Open-O) and is managed by The Linux Foundation. |
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to use ONAP to automate networking services.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand, install and configure the various components in the ONAP ecosystem
- Carry out real-time, policy-driven orchestration and automation of physical and virtual network functions
- Design, create, orchestrate, and monitor VNFs, SDNs and other network services
- Efficiently manage the entire networking lifecycle using a software-driven approach
- Develop, deploy, and scale a network using the latest open source technologies and practices
- IT engineers
- Network engineers
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on the latest version of ONAP
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about ONAP, please visit: https://www.onap.org/
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Vancouver - Park Place||Wed, Apr 10 2019, 9:30 am||CA$3,784 / CA$5,614|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Edmonton - First Edmonton Place||Tue, Apr 23 2019, 9:30 am||CA$3,784 / CA$5,634|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Montreal - University Street||Tue, Apr 23 2019, 9:30 am||CA$3,784 / CA$5,714|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Quebec - Sainte Foy||Tue, Apr 23 2019, 9:30 am||CA$3,784 / CA$5,684|
|ONAP for Network Orchestration and Automation - Victoria - The Atrium||Wed, Apr 24 2019, 9:30 am||CA$3,784 / CA$5,424|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Drupal Responsive Design||Ottawa - 343 Preston||Thu, Mar 28 2019, 9:30 am||CA$2,475 / CA$4,185|
|JBoss||Edmonton - First Edmonton Place||Mon, Apr 29 2019, 9:30 am||CA$4,257 / CA$6,107|
|Go for Systems Programming||Calgary - Macleod Place II||Mon, May 6 2019, 9:30 am||CA$10,346 / CA$12,746|
|Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating Terrorist Financing (CTF)||Calgary - Macleod Place II||Mon, Jun 24 2019, 9:30 am||CA$4,257 / CA$6,117|
|Blockchain: Hyperledger Fabric||Ottawa – Albert & Metcalfe||Tue, Jul 16 2019, 9:30 am||CA$4,257 / CA$6,077|
|Introduction to Embedded Linux (Hands-on training)||Halifax - Purdy's Wharf||Thu, Sep 5 2019, 9:30 am||CA$4,257 / CA$6,147|
We are looking to expand our presence in Canada!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!