Online or onsite, instructor-led live VMware training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to install, configure, and manage a VMware server.
VMware training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live VMware trainings in Canada can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
Lecture on the scale of cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Course: Cloud Computing Overview
Some of our clients
VMware Course Outlines in Canada
- Install VMware PKS components and tools.
- Deploy with BOSH and Pivotal Ops Manager.
- Integrate PKS with VMware Harbor capabilities.
- Manage and monitor infrastructures and applications using VMware tools.
- Set up the necessary environment to start managing Kubernetes clusters with VMWare Tanzu.
- Understand the fundamentals of using VMWare portfolio of products to centralize management of clusters and applications.
- Build, run, deploy, and orchestrate containerized applications using the VMWare Tanzu Kubernetes Grid service.
- Learn how to manage and monitor the lifecycle of VMware Tanzu components in VSphere.