Local, instructor-led live XML training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of XML.
XML training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live XML training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Canada or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Canada. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I was very lucky to have one-to-one training and it gave me a good grounding in the subject as well as exploring some of my real use-cases that were really complex.
Some of our clients
XML Course Outlines in Canada
The training is an introduction to XML and its key technologies. Allows you to acquire the skills involved in creating valid XML documents, modeling the structure of an XML document (using DTP or XML Schema) and transformations of XML files to other formats (XHTML, HTML, TXT, PDF).
- A high-level overview and quick tour of XQuery
- Information to write sophisticated queries, without being bogged down by the details of types, namespaces, and schemas
- Advanced concepts for users who want to take advantage of modularity, namespaces, typing and schemas
- Guidelines for working with specific types of data, such as numbers, strings, dates, URIs and processing instructions
- A complete alphabetical reference to the built-in functions and types
Participants will also learn about XQuery's support for filtering, sorting, and grouping data, as well as how to use FLWOR expressions, XPath, and XQuery tools for extracting and combining information. During the training they will find out how to apply all of these tools to a wide variety of data sources, and how to recombine information from multiple sources into a single final output result.