Local, instructor-led live Apache Jena training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Apache Jena to build and deploy a Semantic Web Application.
Apache Jena training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Apache Jena training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Canada or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Canada. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
He was interactive.
Course: Semantic Web Overview
Some of our clients
Jena Course Outlines in Canada
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Apache Jena to build and deploy a Semantic Web Application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Apache Jena
- Convert and store data in RDF format
- Query RDF data using SPARQL
- Test and deploy a semantic web application
- Data Engineers
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.