- What are React Patterns?
- Types of React Patterns
- Basic knowledge about React Patterns
- Using multiple types of patterns such as Container, Presentational, Higher Order Components, Render Callback
- Using ContextAPI
Render Props Pattern
- Creating Render Prop components by Render Props Pattern
- Understand differences among Global, Component, Relative and Provided States
- Implementing Provider Pattern with React Context
- Using Dependency Injection
Combination Multiple Patterns
Summary and Conclusion
trainer very knowledgeable clear classes explains the importance of learn the topic gives enough background on topic
Li Fang Bren Ong - DBS Bank Limited
Course - Ant Design
Stroila Adrian Emilian
Course - React, Redux and TypeScript
It was nice it had a lot of exercise, but the pace is too fast.
Irina - Thales Group
Course - Advanced React
The general knowledge sharing by Narendra and all the dev resources shared
Course - Transform a React Application into a Progressive Web App (PWA)
The breadth of the topis covered was quite a bit and the trainer tried to do justice to that.
Lakshmipriya Sivakumar - Deque Systems Inc
Course - Spring Boot, React, and Redux
The situation was atypical because an intensive training for developers was to be conducted with non-developers. Lukasz took up this challenge with empathy and a lot of humour. Through his intelligent and flexible manner, he was able to ensure that a concrete learning gain was achieved for everyone. I enjoyed this very much and would gladly take a seminar with Lukasz again.