What’s New with .NET 4.7
- Integrating .NET 4.7 to VS2015
- Designing Classes
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Advanced Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Defining Classes
- Creating and Destroying Objects
- Working with Classes
- ADO.NET Overview
- .NET Data Providers
- The DataSet Object
- Data Designers and Data Binding
- XML Integration
Building Data Components in Visual Studio
- Create data components using Visual Studio
- Edit data components using Visual Studio wizards and designers
- Write asynchronous ADO.NET
Consuming and Creating XML Web Services
- Describe the purpose and process behind calling an XML Web service from a Web Form.
- Call an XML Web service directly from a browser by using Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).
- Create a Web reference proxy for an XML Web service Web method and call the method from a Web Form.
- Use the templates in Visual Studio .NET to create an XML Web service.
Building Presentation Layer Applications with Windows Forms
- Build Windows Forms applications using Visual Studio
- Create databound forms using the RAD databinding features of the IDE
- Generate Master-Detail forms using Visual Studio SmartTags
- Create databound forms that bind to data components
- Deploy a Windows Forms application from a Web server using ClickOnce
- Write an application that automatically updates on multiple clients when a new version is deployed
Customizing Windows Forms and Controls
- Explain the methods of authoring controls for Windows Forms
- Draw a user interface by using GDI+.
- Create a control that inherits from an existing control.
- Create a nonrectangular Windows Form.
- Create a custom user control.
Performing Asynchronous Tasks by Using Multithreaded Techniques
- Explain the concepts and processes that are involved in performing asynchronous programming.
- Load a bitmap into a Windows Forms application asynchronously.
- Perform multiple simultaneous calculations on a form by using multithreading.
- Experience with Basic Programming.
- Software Developers
The extra information that was shared, the training was not straightforward groovy, which was nice.
Covenant - Vodacom
Course - Groovy Programming
Time management of the training. Allocated time of training was well-spent and maximized.
Edgar Caguioa - ANALOG DEVICES GEN. TRIAS, INC.
Course - Visual Studio with VB.Net
I appreciated Folio's wide breadth of knowledge. Not only was he familiar with the course content, but he also knew of constructs in languages we were familiar with to make examples more meaningful to us. During intervals he shared his knowledge of technologies and solutions outside the training scope to provide insights into other solutions we could use in future (and future training).
Raphael - Markit Valuations Limited
Course - Developing Desktop Applications with Visual Studio 2012, VB.NET and SQL Server 2012
I mostly liked the trainer knowledge and approach.
Course - Introducing C# 6.0 with Visual Studio 2015/2017
Flexible approach and tailoring exercises to questions and issues raised by training participants.
Maciej - DataConsult S.A.
Course - Advanced Programming in C#
the trainer level.