Local, instructor-led live Corporate Compliance training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Corporate Compliance. Corporate Compliance training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Canada or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Canada. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I enjoyed the interaction and facts gained / learn.
Monna Liza Mengullo
Course: Data Protection
I was benefit from the discussion and exchange of ideas.
RAYMOND JACKSON PAJARILLO
Course: Data Protection
I generally liked all.
Course: Data Protection
I generally enjoyed the knowledge of the trainer.
Course: GDPR Workshop
|basel3||Basel III – Certified Basel Professional||21 hours||Description: |
Basel III is a global regulatory standard on bank capital adequacy, stress testing and market liquidity risk. Having initially been agreed upon by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision in 2010–11, changes to The Accord have extended implementation to 31st March 2019. Basel III strengthens bank capital requirements by increasing bank liquidity and decreasing bank leverage.
Basel III differs from Basel I & II in that it requires different levels of reserves for different forms of deposits and other types of borrowings, so it does not supersede them so much as it does work alongside Basel I and Basel II.
This complex and constantly changing landscape can be hard to keep up with, our course and training will help you manage likely changes and their impact on your institution. We are accredited with and a training partner to the Basel Certification Institute and as such the quality and suitability of our training and material is guaranteed to be up to date and effective
- Preparation for the Certified Basel Professional Examination.
- Define hands-on strategies and techniques for the definition, measurement, analysis, improvement, and control of operational risk within a banking organization.
- Board members with risk responsibilities
- CROs and Heads of Risk Management
- Members of the Risk Management team
- Compliance, legal and IT support staff
- Equity and Credit Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Rating Agency Analysts
- Introduction to Basel norms and amendments to the Basel Accord (III)
- Regulations for market, credit, counterparty and liquidity risk
- Stress testing for various risk measures including how to formulate and deliver stress tests
- The likely effects of Basel III on the international banking industry, including demonstrations of its practical application
- Need For The New Basel Norms
- The Basel III Norms
- Objectives of The Basel III Norms
- Basel III – Timeline
|cgeit||CGEIT – Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT||28 hours||Description: |
This four day event (CGEIT training) is the ultimate preparation for exam time and is designed to ensure that you pass the challenging CGEIT exam on your first attempt.
The CGEIT qualification is an internationally recognised symbol of excellence in IT governance awarded by ISACA. It is designed for professionals responsible for managing IT governance or with significant advisory or assurance responsibility for IT governance.
Achieving CGEIT status will provide you with wider recognition in the marketplace, as well as increased influence at executive level.
This seminar has been designed to prepare Delegates for the CGEIT examination by enabling them to supplement their existing knowledge and understanding so as to be better prepared to pass the exam, as defined by ISACA.
Our training course is for IT and business professionals, with significant IT governance experience who are undertaking the CGEIT exam.
|ciaa||CIAA - Certificate in Information Assurance Architecture||35 hours||Description: |
The IA Architect is based on a set of skills defined by the Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) and the UK Government’s GCHQ department. The IA Architect, also referred to in industry as the Security Architect must be able to drive beneficial security change into an organisation through the development or review of security architectures so that they:
- Meet business requirements for security.
- Mitigate identified risks and conform to relevant corporate security policies.
- Balance information risk against the cost of countermeasures.
This course aligns to Level 3 (Skilful Application) competence as defined in the Skills Framework developed by the IISP.
Candidates that have successfully completed the Practitioner in IA Architecture course should be able to:
- Describe the business environment and the information risks that apply to systems.
- Describe and apply security design principles.
- Identify information risks that arise from potential solution architectures.
- Design alternate architectures or countermeasures to mitigate identified information risks.
- Ensure that proposed architectures and countermeasures adequately mitigate identified information risks.
- Apply ‘standard’ security techniques and architectures to mitigate security risks.
- Develop new architectures that mitigate the risks posed by new technologies and business practices.
- Provide consultancy and advice to explain Information Assurance and architectural problems.
- Securely configure ICT systems in compliance with their approved security architectures.
- Candidates who wish to gain the BCS IA Architecture certificate.
- System Administrators who wish to become Security Architects.
- Technical Architects looking to move into the field of security architecture.
- Security professionals wishing to gain an appreciation of the technical and business aspects of their profession, or to move into a more senior architecture role.
|cdp||CDP - Certificate in Data Protection||35 hours||Description: |
There is a need to provide adequate training on the Data Protection Act 1998 "the Act" and its implications for both organisations and individuals. There are important differences between the Act and its predecessor, the Data Protection Act 1984. In particular, the Act contains important new obligations in relation to manual records and transborder data flows, a new notification system and amended principles. It is important to understand the Act in the European context.
Those experienced in data protection issues, as well as those new to the subject, need to be trained so that their organisations are confident that legal compliance is continually addressed. It is necessary to identify issues requiring expert data protection advice in good time in order that organisational reputation and credibility are enhanced through relevant data protection policies and procedures.
The aim of the syllabus is to promote an understanding of how the data protection principles work rather than simply focusing on the mechanics of regulation. The syllabus places the Act in the context of human rights and promotes good practice within organisations. On attaining the certificate, award holders will possess:
an appreciation of the broader context of the Act.
an understanding of the way in which the Act and the Privacy and Electronic
Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 work
a broad understanding of the way associated legislation relates to the Act
an understanding of what has to be done to achieve compliance
a recognised qualification in data protection
The syllabus comprises three main parts, each with many sub-sections!
Context - this will address the origins of and reasons for the Act together with consideration of privacy in general.
Law – Data Protection Act - this will address the main concepts and elements of the Act and subordinate legislation.
Application - this will consider how compliance is achieved and how the Act works in practice.
|grmcfun||Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC) Fundamentals||21 hours||Course goal: |
To ensure that an individual has the core understanding of GRC processes and capabilities, and the skills to integrate governance, performance management, risk management, internal control, and compliance activities.
- GRC Basic terms and definitions
- Principles of GRC
- Core components, practices and activities
- Relationship of GRC to other disciplines
|GDPR1||GDPR Workshop||7 hours||This one-day course is for people looking for a brief outline of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulations coming out May 25, 2018. This is ideal for managers, department heads, and employees who need to understand the basics of the GDPR.|
|GDRPAd||GDPR Advanced||21 hours||This is more in-depth and would be for those working a great deal with the GDPR and who may be appointed to the GDPR team. This would be ideal for IT, human resources and marketing employees and they will deal extensively with the GDPR.|
|hipaafordev||HIPAA Compliance for Developers||7 hours||HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is a legislation in the United States that provides provisions for data privacy and security for handling and storing medical information. These guidelines are a good standard to follow in developing health applications, regardless of territory. HIPAA compliant applications are recognized and more trusted globally. |
In this instructor-led, live training (remote), participants will learn the fundamentals of HIPAA as they step through a series of hands-on live-lab exercises.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of HIPAA
- Develop health applications that are compliant with HIPAA
- Use developer tools for HIPAA compliance
- Product Managers
- Data Privacy Officers
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
|Course||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|GDPR Workshop - London - London City Centre||Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:30 am||CA$2,475 / CA$4,135|
|GDPR Advanced - NS, Halifax - Hampton Inn||Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:30 am||CA$6,985 / CA$9,235|
|Basel III – Certified Basel Professional - Mississauga - Airways||Wed, Oct 10 2018, 9:30 am||CA$6,985 / CA$8,875|
|CDP - Certificate in Data Protection - Burnaby - Metrotown||Mon, Oct 15 2018, 9:30 am||CA$11,495 / CA$13,820|
|Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC) Fundamentals - Vancouver - Pacific Centre||Wed, Oct 17 2018, 9:30 am||CA$6,985 / CA$8,980|
|Course||Venue||Course Date||Course Price [Remote / Classroom]|
|Lua Fundamentals||Halifax - Purdy's Wharf||Thu, Sep 27 2018, 9:30 am||CA$3,870 / CA$5,760|
|Drupal 8 for Developers||Vancouver - Park Place||Mon, Oct 15 2018, 9:30 am||N/A / CA$6,560|
|Mobile Automation with Appium Overview||Vancouver - Park Place||Mon, Oct 22 2018, 9:30 am||CA$2,228 / CA$3,893|
|Typescript||Ottawa – Albert & Metcalfe||Thu, Nov 8 2018, 9:30 am||CA$2,228 / CA$3,888|
|CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor||Toronto - West Toronto - Etobicoke||Tue, Nov 20 2018, 9:30 am||N/A / CA$10,336|
|Haskell Fundamentals||Ottawa – Albert & Metcalfe||Tue, Nov 27 2018, 9:30 am||CA$3,870 / CA$5,690|
|Data Mining with R||NS, Halifax - Hampton Inn||Thu, Jan 31 2019, 9:30 am||CA$3,870 / CA$5,870|
|OCEB Certified Expert in BPM - Business Advanced Exam Preparation||Calgary - Sun Life||Fri, Feb 15 2019, 9:30 am||CA$2,025 / CA$3,705|
We are looking to expand our presence in your region!
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.contact us right away!