Online or onsite, instructor-led live Modelica training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use the Modelica modeling language to model industrial systems.
Modelica training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Modelica training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Canada or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Canada.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Some of our clients
Modelica Course Outlines in Canada
- Choose from different open source platforms for developing Modelica models
- Understand different real-world usages and implementation details of Modelica
- Model real-world industrial systems involving electric and mechanical components
- Implement Modelica libraries and create their own classes
- Integrate their algorithms into existing systems and applications
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
- This training is based on various open source platforms for running Modelica (JModelica.org, Openmodelica, etc.).
- To request a specific implementation for this course, please contact us to arrange.