Online or onsite, instructor-led live Red Hat 3Scale training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Red Hat 3Scale to build, distribute, manage, and monetize APIs while keeping control of the API lifecycle usage, security, and support.
Red Hat 3Scale training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Red Hat 3Scale trainings in Canada can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
Red Hat 3Scale is also known as 3Scale.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Java Exercises and interracttive sessions were useful
Ncell Pvt. Ltd
Course: WSO2 API Manager for Developers
Good explanations in detail and good treatment of the instructor
Ricardo Alberto Bustos Diosa
Course: WSO2 API Manager para desarrolladores
Some of our clients
3Scale API Management Course Outlines in Canada
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start managing APIs with Red Hat 3Scale.
- Understand the features and architecture of 3Scale API management.
- Learn how to create, manage, and monetize APIs.
- Use the developer portal to publish APIs, configure signup flows and customer access.
- Get to know how to make the adoption of APIs effective and secure.
- Define and implement webhooks to enable real-time notifications.