Online or onsite, instructor-led live Zimbra training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to install, customize, troubleshoot, maintain, and manage Zimbra Collaboration.
Zimbra training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Zimbra training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Manitoba or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Manitoba.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Quick link to Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport 20 minutes away.Read more
Based on the 18th floor of the most prestigious building in Winnipeg, 201 Portage Avenue business centre combines stunning architecture and modern style to create an elegant and upmarket corporate environment.Read more
Some of our clients
Zimbra Course Events - Manitoba
Zimbra Course Outlines in Manitoba
Some of the topics covered in this training include:
- Installation, management, and maintenance of Zimbra Collaboration suite.
- Migration and troubleshooting.
- Streamlining and enhancing Zimbra administration.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.