Local instructor-led live Insurtech training courses in Winnipeg.
Quick link to Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport 20 minutes away.Read more
Based on the 18th floor of the most prestigious building in Winnipeg, 201 Portage Avenue business centre combines stunning architecture and modern style to create an elegant and upmarket corporate environment.Read more
I like examples to explain
Course: OptaPlanner in Practice
It is one on one. I can ask a lot of question and also ask the trainner to repeat when I was not clear about some stuff.
Course: Insurtech: A Practical Introduction for Managers
Some of our clients
Insurtech Course Events - Winnipeg
Insurtech Course Outlines in Winnipeg
In this instructor-led training, participants will gain an understanding of the technologies, methods and mindset needed to bring about a digital transformation within their organizations and in the industry at large. The training is aimed at managers who need to gain a big picture understanding, break down the hype and jargon, and take the first steps in establishing an Insurtech strategy.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Discuss Insurtech and all its component parts intelligently and systematically
- Identify and demystify the role of each key technology within Insurtech.
- Draft a general strategy for implementing Insurtech within their organization
- Technologists within the insurance industry
- Insurance stakeholders
- Consultants and business analysts
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and case study group activities